Friday 25 November 2022

Gingerbread Holly - Waiting for Santa with Polkadoodles

Hello and Happy Friday everyone!

I'm here today with another of my card samples made for the recent digital release from Polkadoodles

This is Waiting for Santa from the Gingerbread Holly collection.


I think this is one of my favourite card styles this year - its an upright easel or upright Z-fold card and gives lots of opportunity to use the beautiful papers from the collection.

The papers I have used are from the new collection Paper set 1 and Paper set 2  and and the circular sentiment is from the Baked with Love greetings bundle

The sentiment on my base panel is from the Gingerbread Holly greetings bundle and I have used some holly leaves from the Baked with Love foliage collection

Isn't she so sweet ?

I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from the Gingerbread Holly collection


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Waiting for Santa
Polkadoodles digital papers and sentiment
Lisa Horton Crafts dies - torn edge circles
Lisa Horton Crafts euphoria Watercolour paints - gold
Lawn Fawn custom craft dies - Stitched Simple Wavy borders
Crafters Companion sparkle pen - clear
Sakura Gelly Roll pen -  white, black, stardust
Sequins
Ribbon


Promarkers used :

Ginger:                pastel beige, sandstone, caramel
                           pale pink

Dress & Hat:        forest green, bright green, leaf green      

Moon:                  gold, sunflower, buttercup

Candy Cane:        burgundy, poppy, lipstick red

                      
Holly:                  holly, emerald, pastel green

Berries:               burgundy, poppy, lipstick red   


Sign:                   pastel beige, sandstone, caramel


Stars:                  lavender, ivory
                     


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 



 Wendy x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x