Sunday 13 November 2022

New Release - Gingerbread Holly - Hat and Scarf with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone - Wishing you all a lovely Sunday - I hope you are having a great weekend.  It's still lovely warm and sunny here during the day, and I've been doing a little gardening each day trying to get on top of the weeds, whilst JJ has been putting in some more stone edging to finish off one of the paths. 

I'm here today with another of my card samples made for the latest new digital release from Polkadoodles


Here is Ginger Hat and scarf.   I love creating scene cards and using my inks combined with digital stamps - the best of both worlds I think.

For todays sweet little A2 (US sized) card I created a snowy background using some homemade masks and distress oxides.  I have splattered water droplets and white watercolour paint to create my snowy sky.

I used the black and white digital stamp that I coloured with my promarkers and then fussy cut out but as always he is available in a pre-coloured version too.

My sentiment banner is from the Baked with Love sentiment set. To finish off my card I adhered some mini pom poms, shimmery hand drawn stars in the background and some sparkle to the snow.

I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from this new collection


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Ginger Hat & Scarf
Polkadoodles digital sentiment - Gingerbread Holly
Distress Oxide Ink - salvaged patina, salty ocean, prize ribbon, milled lavender, shaded lilac
Cosmic Shimmer Twinkles - Icicle Blue
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black, clear star
mini pompoms



Promarkers used :

Ginger:            pastel beige, sandstone, caramel
                       pale pink

Ricrac:             lavender, ivory

Hat:                 burgundy, poppy, lipstick red
                       lavender, ivory

Scarf:              burgundy, poppy, lipstick red
                       forest green, bright green, leaf green



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x