Wednesday 23 November 2022

Ho Ho Ho with Pink Gem Designs

Hello everyone - wishing you a wonderful Wednesday.  

I'm here today on my blog to share another Christmas card that I've made using the Santa Gnome and Reindeer digital stamp set by Pink Gem Designs.


This digital download set is available in the Etsy shop Santa Gnome and Reindeer and it comes as a pre-coloured digital stamp, a black and white version and there is a cute sentiment included with the set too. 

I love colouring my digital images with my marker pens, but sometimes when we don't have lots of time and especially at Christmas when there are so many cards to make, using a pre-coloured image is so fast and it's really easy to make a gorgeous card too.


This is a 5" x 7" card so I started by creating my background - I used a snowflake digital paper from my stash and then overlaid the sentiment onto this using my graphics software on the computer.  Next I resized the image to suite this panel and printed this out twice so it cut be decoupaged.








I really hope that you like my card today and will drop by again to see my next project.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Pink Gem Designs Santa Gnome and Reindeer digital stamp set
Polkadoodles digital paper - Gingerbread Holly collection
Crafters Companion Snowflake border die
Lisa Horton Crafts Euphoria glitter cardstock
Sakura Gelly roll pen - metallic green
Cosmic Shimmer Twinkles - Icicle Blue
Crafters companion sparkle pen - clear
glossy accents


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x