Tuesday 15 November 2022

New Release - Gingerbread Holly - Ginger Gift Wrapping with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone wishing you all a happy Tuesday.

Today is Digi Choosday and the start of a new challenge over on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Blog


Every Tuesday is DIGI CHOOSDAY! over at Polkadoodles which means not only a brand new crafty 'Anything goes' challenge but also that you get an amazing discount off all crafty printable downloads until midnight today!

Why not head over and take a look as it would be wonderful if you could join in as there are prizes to be won !



This week the DT theme is gift wrapping - I love recycling and upcycling in my crafty projects so I decided to create a little gift bag and box for a little Christmas treat for someone.

The paper back is pre-loved and I  thought would look lovely with a cute tag to give it a new lease of life.

I've  used my torn edge circle dies to create a base tag from Kraft card stock and then cut a smaller circle from papers from the Baked with Love bundle - Paper Heaven 2 set

The flower heart and sentiment are also from this collection.

My focal image for the tag is appropriately called Gift Wrapping from the gorgeous new Gingerbread Holly bundle.  I might be just a little bit biased but I absolutely love this new collection of Gingerbread cuties.  I've added coordinating ribbon, bakers twine and sequins to finish off the tag before adding it to my bag.

Next I used papers from the new  Gingerbread Holly - Papers 1 and Gingerbread Holly - Papers 2 I love how the papers from the sets work so well together.

I covered my pre-loved box with the papers and secured ribbon around the box as decoration.  The gift tag is from the Baked with Love  sentiment set and I added an embellishment from the Winnie White Christmas set to finish off the tag


I hope that you like my gift box and bag today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from this cute new  Gingerbread Holly collection


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Gift Wrapping
Polkadoodles digital papers and sentiment
Lisa Horton Crafts dies - torn edge circles
Crafters Companion sparkle pen - clear
Sakura Gelly Roll pen -  white, black
Sequins
Ribbon


Promarkers used :

Ginger:            pastel beige, sandstone, caramel
                       pale pink

Dress:              burgundy, poppy, lipstick red
                      
Hat:                 burgundy, poppy, lipstick red 

Holly:               holly, emerald, pastel green

Berries:            burgundy, poppy, lipstick red   


Bow & Mug:      forest green, bright green, leaf green


Presents:         amethyst, lilac, lavender
                      marine, turquoise, pastel green



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x