Sunday 27 November 2022

New Release - Theo the Penguin - Snowman with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone - wishing you a lovely Sunday.

I have such a simple card today for you using the new release Theo the Penguin by Polkadoodles.

This digital stamp is called Snowman oh I hope that he doesn't fall over but I think this was perfect for my circular card as it does look like the snowman might topple over.



For this  single layer card I used my graphics software to overlay the black and white digital stamp and the sentiment onto the snowy background from the paper collection 3 before printing it out.  You could very easily use the pre-coloured digital stamp to create this card.

I then coloured my penguins and snowman with Promarkers and simply die cut this using my torn edged circular dies.

The base card is simply die cut using my Lisa Horton Crafts dies and I've added a layer of beautiful glitter card to the base for sparkle.

I've added just a few clear iridescent sequins around the panel to finish it off.

It doesn't get much simpler!

I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from this cute new Theo the Penguin digital collection


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Theo the Penguin - Snowman
Lisa Horton Crafts Euphoria Glitter Cardstock
Lisa Horton Crafts dies - Nested Torn Edged circles
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black 

sequins



Promarkers used :

Theo:               lavender, ivory, warm grey 2
                       pale pink
                       pumpkin, gold, ivory
                       black, ice grey 5, 4, 2

Baby:               lavender, ivory, warm grey 2
                       pale pink
                       pumpkin, gold, ivory
                       black, ice grey 5, 4, 2

Snowman:        lavender, ivory
                       pumpkin, gold, ivory

Scarf:              burgundy, poppy, lipstick red
                   

               
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

2 comments:

  1. Stunning card , love the cute trio of penguins stamps x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x