Sunday 20 November 2022

New Release - Theo the Penguin - Pile of Gifts with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone - I hope that you have had a lovely Sunday.

I have another card for you today from the very cute new digital release Theo the Penguin from Polkadoodles.


This digital is called Pile of Gifts and I think would be great for lots of different celebrations. I used the black and white digital stamp and coloured him with my promarkers but he is also available as a pre-coloured image

I added some simple stencilling in red ink to the top of a plain white tag using the Heavenly Circles stencil and then adhered some of the patterned paper from paper bundle 4 to the bottom of the tag along with some red satin ribbon before added my fussy cut penguin to the tag using foam tape.  The sentiment is from the greetings bundle. and I've inked the edges to match my stencilling and then added some iridescent gemstones to the tag.

The tag would be perfect added to a Christmas gift as it is but I wanted to add it to a simple 6 x 6 card.

I've chose extra papers from the paper bundle 1 and layered these on my card base adding a snowflake border, die cut from matching red card.

I added some extra die cut some snowflakes and ribbon to the top of my tag to finish off. 

It's a little bit more fussy than my normal style of cards but I wanted to make something bright and cheerful and am really happy with how it turned out.

I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from this cute new Theo the Penguin collection.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Theo the Penguin - Pile of Presents
Polkadoodles digital paper - Penguin collection - Set 4 and 1
Polkadoodles creative stencil - heavenly circles
Lawn Fawn Custom Dies - Stitched Borders
Lawn Fawn Custom Dies - Stitched Simple Wavy Borders
Craftwork Cards Pre-cut Gift Tag
Distress Ink - candied apple
Crafters Companion Sparkle Pen - Clear
Crafters Companion snowflake border die
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black, blue
Crafters Companion small snowflake die
Baker Ross mini snowflake punch
Pretty Pink Posh gemstones - sugar plum mix
Sakura Gelly Roll pens - white, black, metallic gold, metallic grey


Promarkers used :

Theo:               lavender, ivory, warm grey 2
                       pale pink
                       pumpkin, gold, ivory
                       black, ice grey 5, 4, 2

Presents:         burgundy, poppy, lipstick red
                       pumpkin, gold, ivory
                       forest green, bright green, leaf green


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x