Thursday 3 November 2022

New Release - Candy Cane Fun with Polkadoodles

Hello Everyone wishing you all a wonderful Thursday. 

I hope that your week is going well....its getting very scary how close Christmas is approaching... Its a good job that I've made a start on my Christmas cards - finally ๐Ÿ˜…

I'm back today with another cutie from the brand new Gingerbread Holly release by Polkadoodles.

For today's card I've used the super cute Candy Cane Fun digital stamp and coloured it using my Promarkers (see below for colours) Don't forget this digital also comes in a pre-coloured version too.

I decided to make a larger 5" x 7" card and I wanted to have the image fill the card so resized the stamp to suit.

I created a simple distress oxide ink blended background panel and splattered this with water droplets for a snowy effect.  The inky panel was cut slightly smaller than the image so that the large candy cane would extend over the edge. Once the panel was completely dry I've adhered to my base card using foam tape.

I've adhered the focal piece onto the inky panel using a low profile foam tape and then added a few clear iridescent sequins to the design and added some clear glitter glue to the pom pom on the gingers hat.



I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from this new collection


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Ginger Candy Cane Fun
Polkadoodles digital sentiment - Gingerbread Holly
Distress Oxide Ink - salvaged patina, salty ocean, prize ribbon, villainous potion
Cosmic Shimmer Twinkles - Icicle Blue
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black
Craftelier clear iridescent sequins



Promarkers used :

Ginger:            pastel beige, sandstone, caramel
                       pale pink

Ricrac:             lavender, ivory

Clothes:           burgundy, poppy, lipstick red
                       forest green, bright green, leaf green

Candy Cane:     burgundy, poppy, lipstick red
                       lavender, ivory

Holly:               holly, emerald, pastel green

Berries:            burgundy, poppy, lipstick red



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x