Sunday 23 July 2023

A Gift Just for You with Amanda Jayne Designs

Hello everyone wishing you a wonderful Sunday ! 



I'm back today to share another Christmas project for Amanda Jayne Designs 

I chose to use the super cute penguin coloured printable - called Gift Penguin again as I think he is just the sweetest little chap and I couldn't resist - I've made three cards actually but you'll have to wait to see the third card next Saturday!




For my second card I decided to print out one of the smaller of the images from the set and create a portrait A6 (UK size) card  

I have created a snowy background for him blending two distress inks to create the sky and then added snow using a stencil, stencil paste and glitter dust.


For the snowy hills I chose one of the papers from the Mint Christmas collection for the snowy hills and a hillside die.


The little penguin was fussy cut out and then added to the background using foam tape and I have added a sentiment from the Christmas Sentiments set at the bottom of my design




To finish off my card I have added some sparkly glitter over the falling snow across the image and just a little on the ground beneath the image.

I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Amanda Jayne Designs - Gift Penguin -Pre-coloured image
Amanda Jayne Designs Paper Collection - Mint Christmas
Amanda Jayne Designs Sentiment - Christmas Sentiments
Lawn Fawn Stencil paste - Clear
Deco art Glamour dust - Crystal
Echo Park Designer Stencil - Christmas Cheer
Lisa Horton Crafts Dies - Edgecutz - Essential Edges
Distress Ink - tumbled glass, peacock feathers
Cosmic Shimmer Twinkles - Icicle Blue 




Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x

1 comment:

  1. A GORgeous scene. Such a sweet little penguin! LOve your distressing and your stencil snow is so pretty.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x