Friday 21 July 2023

Sending Festive Hugs with AmandaJayneDesigns

Hello everyone wishing you a wonderful Friday! I hope that you all had a great week and have a lovely weekend planned.




I'm very excited today to be sharing my first project for Amanda Jayne Designs and as its July and all about crafters making our Christmas cards and Projects, for my first cards I chose to use a super cute penguin coloured printable - called Gift Penguin





I thought that a circular card would be a great shape with this image so used my circular dies to create a round card base and then used the smaller dies to cut out my base layer of the image which I have added to the card base.  

I added just a touch of distress ink to the sky portion of the design. 

Next I fussy cut three extra layers of the design and have added these to the image for extra dimension using foam squares. 

Finally I have used glossy accents to the beak and feet and Sparkly glitter over the snow and on the ground beneath the image.

For extra interest  I have chosen one of the papers from the Mint Christmas paper collection and used this to cover the envelope flap and added a circle of the same paper to the inside of the card.

I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Amanda Jayne Designs - Gift Penguin -Pre-coloured image
Amanda Jayne Designs Paper Collection - Mint Christmas
Amanda Jayne Designs Sentiment - Christmas Sentiments
Lisa Horton Crafts Dies - Nested Torn Edge Circles
Distress Ink - tumbled glass
Cosmic Shimmer Twinkles - Icicle Blue 
Glossy Accents



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x