Tuesday 11 July 2023

Digi Choosday - Congratulations with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone and happy Tuesday.  Wishing you all a lovely day today and that you enjoy the week ahead.


It's that time of the week when we launch a brand new 'Anything Goes' challenge over on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Blog so I hope you are going to join in and don't forget the amazing discount off all crafty printable downloads until midnight today!



The theme set for the DT this week is to make a non-cute Congratulations card using this colour palette.


  
I was immediate drawn to use one of the wonderful Digi Deals - Watercolour Flower stem and started by choosing one of the papers from the set for my background, I thought the grey floral background would be perfect for what I had in mind.  In my graphics software I created a panel to suit a 5 x 7 card and added the uncoloured digital image choosing to print this in grey.

I also printed the grey digital image again as I would need this to add layers to my design.

Next I cut the background layer out and adhered this to a panel of metallic grey cardstock.

I used my distress inks and some detail blending brushes to add colour from the palette to the flower and the leaves, fussy cut this out and then adhered this to the card panel.

The sentiment is from the Winnie Daisy Fairy Greetings bundle simply printed and fussy cut out, layered onto the panel with foam squares.

To finish off the card I used a white gel pen to add detail to the stamens of the flower and then added Tonic Nuvo Drops in the centre.

Just a few co-ordinating sequins and I think this is one of my favourite floral cards I have made this year!



I have a very special DT discount code that you can use for all your shopping on the Polkadoodles online shop at checkout use WENDYJ-10 and you will get 10% of your entire purchase (not in conjunction with other discount codes!)


I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from Polkadoodles.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital deal - Watercolour Flower stem
Polkadoodles Digital Sentiment - Winnie Daisy Fairy Greetings Bundle
Tonic Nuvo Drops - Antique Rose
Distress Inks - tattered rose, spun sugar, Victorian velvet, antique linen, hickory Sugar and Spice sequins - candy floss
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x