Saturday 22 July 2023

Always look for Rainbows with Pink Gem Designs

Hello everyone and a happy Saturday... I hope that you have a lovely weekend.

We went to the cinema yesterday to watch a film - I had a gift voucher to spend from my birthday but hopefully the weekend will be a quiet one after our visitors and the heat, sleeping at night hasn't been easy this week and I'm terrible if I don't get my 10 hours!

It's been so hot here lately and the garden is really struggling with no rain in sight so for todays card I thought I'd make a rainy day card - definitely wishful. thinking 

Here is my latest card made for for Pink Gem Designs using the very sweet Rainy Day Bunnies Digital Stamp Set  


It's a beautiful set of digital stamps and includes 6 black line art images and 2 sentiments for you to use.  There is also a pre-coloured version if you prefer.

It's a simple one layer card A6 (UK Size).  The image was resized to fit the panel with one of the coordinating sentiments from the set at the bottom of the panel.  



I've altered the sentiment to blue font as I thought this might encourage the rain to arrive too!


The Bunnies were coloured with my Promarkers and then I have used a rainbow stencil with distress inks for the background.  




The final addition to the card was some clear stencil paste added with a raindrop stencil and some clear sparkle for the puddle beneath the image.


I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Pink Gem Designs digital stamp - Rainy Day Bunnies Digital Stamp Set
Rita Rita Stencil - Rainbows
Lawn Fawn Clippings Stencil - Rainy Sky
Lawn Fawn Stencil paste - clear
Distress Ink - candied apple, spiced marmalade, squeezed lemonade, twisted citron, salty ocean, chipped sapphire, wilted violet
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - clear
Sakura Gelly Roll Pens - Black, White
Cardmaking Magic A6 Nesting Die Set



Promarkers used :

Bunnies:        warm grey 4, 3, 2, 1
                     cocktail pink, pale pink

Flower:          gold, sunflower, buttercup
                     cocktail pink, pale pink  

Umbrella:       burgundy, poppy red, lipstick red
                     gold, sunflower, buttercup   
                     forest green, bright green, meadow green
                     french navy, true blue, sky blue
                     indigo blue, royal blue, violet
                     aubergine, purple, bluebell
                     cool grey 3, 2, 1

Duck:            gold, sunflower, buttercup

Puddle:          cool aqua, cool grey 1



                      
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x