Thursday 20 July 2023

Christmas in July with Last Minute Manda and #byshcsketchchallenge35

Hello everyone wishing you all a lovely Thursday!....





Today I'm sharing another cute 'Christmas in July' card that I've made for Last Minute Manda  using the Bitty Bears Christmas set  




I've also used the July  
Sketch 35 in the @byshcardmakers (Build Your Stash Holiday Card makers) Facebook Group 

 


I've created a simple portrait A2 (US size) card following the sketch and used papers from my hoard of Christmas papers.


Just a little doodling with my silver pen to add some sparkle to the design, some sparkly star confetti and I've added some Card Candi to follow the sketch and used a simple sentiment strip to ground my little bear.





If you head over to the new Last Minute Manda store font forget to use my special discount code Wendy25 to get 25% off your shopping.

I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Last Minute Manda digital stamp - Bitty Bear Christmas
Pinkfresh Studios Essentials dies - Diagonal Stitched Rectangles
Lisa Horton Crafts Sentiment strip
DoCrafts Christmas Papers 
Craftwork Cards Candii
Sugar & Spice Crafts star Confetti - Unicorn
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black, silver



Promarkers used :

Bear:                 caramel, sandstone, pastel beige
 
Ears:                 pale pink, salmon pink


Present:             gold, sunflower, mustard
                         ocean teal, turquoise, pastel green



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x

1 comment:

  1. Another cutie with a great colour scheme

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x