Friday 28 July 2023

Purrfect Wishes with Last Minute Manda

Hello everyone wishing you all a lovely Friday!....Still the best day of the week 






Today I'm sharing a cute Kitty card that I've made for Last Minute Manda  using the A Cat's Life Digital Stamp set.


I've created a simple portrait A6 (UK size) one layer card for today - using my graphics software to add the image and the sentiment along with a lovely background wallpaper before printing out on alcohol marker friendly card stock and colouring.

I created the simple table for the fish bowl and kitty using simple rectangles with rounded corners.

The only extra I have added to my card today is Glossy accents over the fish bowl but it doesn't really show up in the photo.



If you head over to the new Last Minute Manda store font forget to use my special discount code Wendy25 to get 25% off your shopping.

I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.







Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Last Minute Manda digital stamp - A Cat's Life
Polkadoodles Digital Paper - Noodle Panda Set 3
Polkadoodles digital Sentiment - Too Cute - Purrfect Kitty Cat Wishes
Polkadoodles Digital Stamp - picture frames
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black
Glossy accents



Promarkers used :

Kitty:                ice grey 4, 3, 00
 
Ears:                 pale pink, salmon pink
Nose

goldfish:            gold, sunflower, mustard
                         
bowl:                pastel blue, blender

Coral:                orange, mango, peach

Angel Fish:        gold, sunflower, mustard
                        Egyptian blue, azure, sky blue

Rocks:               warm grey 5, 2, 1

Sand:                oatmeal, ginger


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x