Tuesday 25 July 2023

Digi Choosday - A sport themed card with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone and happy Tuesday.  Wishing you all a lovely day today and that you enjoy your week ahead.


It's that time of the week when we launch a brand new 'Anything Goes' challenge over on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Blog so I hope you are going to join in and don't forget the amazing discount off all crafty printable downloads until midnight today!



The theme set for the DT this week is to make a Sporty themed card using this colour palette.

For this challenge I chose to use the Football Little Dude digital stamp set which also includes 3 great digital papers and 4 coordinating sentiments.

I created a faux stepper card for this design and used a couple of the papers from the set to matt and layer onto the base card.  


The Little Dude was resized in my graphics software before printing out on alcohol marker friendly cardstock, coloured with my promarkers and then fussy cut out.

I have a very special DT discount code that you can use for all your shopping on the Polkadoodles online shop at checkout use WENDYJ-10 and you will get 10% of your entire purchase (not in conjunction with other discount codes!)


I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from Polkadoodles.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles Digital Stamp set - Football Little Dude 
Stitched Star dies
Star confetti
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black


Promarkers:

Skin:        almond, blush, oatmeal, soft peach, dusky rose

Blush:       pale pink

Hair:         umber, deep mocha, chocolate, sandstone

Shirt:        burgundy, poppy red, lipstick red
                lavender, pale cream

Jeans:       china blue, denim blue, cloud blue

Trainers:    burgundy, poppy red, lipstick red
                 ice grey 2, 00

Football:      ice grey 2, 00, 7,5,3
                    
  

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x