Saturday 8 July 2023

Wishing you a Magical Day with Pink Gem Designs

Hello everyone and a happy Saturday... I hope that you have a lovely weekend.

The temperatures here are really ramping up this week - so that means early starts to get on with jobs before it gets too hot to work.

Today I am sharing a magical Unicorn  card that I have made for for Pink Gem Designs using the very cute Believe in Unicorns digital stamp set   




It's a beautiful set of digital stamps and includes 9 black Line art images and 2 sentiments for you to use.  There is also a pre-coloured version if you prefer....perfect for loads of occasions I think and who doesn't love a sweet unicorn.



Todays card is a A2 (US) size card with a magical stencilled background.


I chose one of the sweet unicorns from the set and one of the sentiments, printing out on alcohol friendly cardstock before colouring with my promarkers. 


The panel was die cut with a stitched edge die and the I have added stencilled stars to the design using a yellow distress ink.

I have added glossy accents to the star and clear sparkle to the stencilled background stars for extra magic.

I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Pink Gem Designs digital stamp - Believe in Unicorns Digital Stamp set
Pinkfresh Studios Essentials dies - Diagonal Stitched Rectangles
Lawn Fawn Clippings Stencil - Lots of Stars
Distress Ink - Squeezed lemonade
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - clear
Glossy accents



Promarkers used :

          



                      
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x