Monday 10 July 2023

Christmas in July with Last Minute Manda and #byshcsketchchallenge35

Hello everyone wishing you all a lovely day!....My cousin and her hubby arrive today for a holiday so I'm a little bit excited to see her - I still get as giddy when she is coming as I did when I was little...I used to get so excited I'd end up making myself sick.




Today I'm here to share a cute 'Christmas in July' card that I've made for Last Minute Manda  using the Bitty Bears Christmas set  - all of the images in this set are so easy to colour and create quick cards.


I've also decided to create my card using the July  
Sketch 35 in the @byshcardmakers (Build Your Stash Holiday Card makers) Facebook Group as I'm determined this year to get my Christmas card stash ready in advance....

 


I've created a simple landscape A6 card following the sketch and used papers from my hoard of Craftwork Cards papers.


Just a little doodling with my gold pen around the border of the card to finish it off.





If you head over to the new Last Minute Manda store font forget to use my special discount code Wendy25 to get 25% off your shopping.

I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Last Minute Manda digital stamp - Bitty Bear Christmas
Craftwork Cards Papers & Heart Embellishment- Festive Chalkboard
Darice Embossing Folder - Candy Stripes
Distress Ink - Candied Apple
Wooden Hearts
Pebeo Gilding Wax - Empire Gold
Posca pen - white
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black, gold



Promarkers used :

Bear:                 caramel, sandstone, pastel beige
 
Feet:                  pale pink, salmon pink

Hat:                   burgundy, poppy, lipstick red
                         lavender, ivory 

Bow:                  forest green, bright green, leaf green

Present:             gold, sunflower, mustard



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x