Sunday 9 July 2023

New Release - Wanda Girl - Birthday with Polkadoodles

Hello and happy Sunday everyone...I hope that you are all enjoying the weekend.

I'm back today on my blog to share of my cards using the fabulous new Wanda Girl Collection by Polkadoodles I think she is best friends with Rebel and I can imagine them sat drinking cocktails in a posh bar somewhere.  

Don't forget for a limited time there is a 40% discount available off this collection so I would encourage you to take a look.



Wanda Girl is a fabulous and fun collection of digital stamps, topper sheets, planner elements, papers and sentiments and I think you will love them as there is definitely something for everyone and she is available in pre-coloured and black and white for you to colour.

For todays card I have used Wanda Girl Birthday to make a shaker card using one of the papers and a sentiment from the collection.

I added my sentiment to the digital paper in my graphics software before printing this out onto a lightweight card stock.  Next I have die cut two rectangles from the panel and created a simple shaker card filling each panel with a different colour of coordinating sequins. 

Behind each shaker window I have used one of the Polkadoodles stencils to add a pattern using distress inks.

Wanda was resized and then printed out onto alcohol marker friendly cardstock, before colouring with my Promarkers (see below for colours) and then fussy cutting out

Just a touch of sparkle was added to the image to finish it off.


I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from the Wanda Girl collection by Polkadoodles.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Wanda Birthday
Polkadoodles digital paper - Wanda set 2
Polkadoodles digital messages and quotes bundle
Polkadoodles Creative stencil - Funky Vortex Grid
Distress ink - picked raspberry, peacock feathers, mustard seed
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black, metallic
Sequins



Promarkers used :

Skin:                 almond, blush, oatmeal, soft peach, dusky rose
                        
Blush:               pale pink

Eyes:                lavender, pale cream

Hair:                mulberry, hot pink, carmine
Shoes

Dress:              midnight blue, true blue, sky blue

Present:           midnight blue, true blue, sky blue
                       pumpkin, sunflower, mustard

Cake:               grass, apple, meadow green
                       caramel, praline, sandstone
                       ice grey 3, 1, 00

Candle:           hot pink, true blue
                      pumpkin, sunflower, mustard

                          


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x