Saturday 29 July 2023

Sparkle All the Way with Amanda Jayne Designs

Hello everyone wishing you a wonderful Saturday! 

It's getting pretty hot again here after a very brief respite so I thought today I would share another Christmas project made for Amanda Jayne Designs Only a few days left of Christmas is July.



I just cant get enough of this super cute penguin - called Gift Penguin but this is my last card with him ( I promise !) well for now at least, I cant promise he wont pop up again sometime.

 



For my third card I decided to create a traditional shaker A6 (UK size) card with lots of extra sparkle.




The papers I have used are from the Mint Christmas collection and I have added a sentiment from the Christmas Sentiments set at the bottom of my design

These beautiful pre-coloured images are so adorable and I think they don't need much adding to create a wonderful card.

To finish off my card I have added some sparkly sequins over the outside panel to match the sequins inside the shaker itself.

I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Amanda Jayne Designs - Gift Penguin -Pre-coloured image
Amanda Jayne Designs Paper Collection - Mint Christmas
Amanda Jayne Designs Sentiment - Christmas Sentiments
Sugar & Spice Sequins - Unicorn



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x