Monday 19 December 2022

Sugary Sweet Cookies with Last Minute Manda

Hello Everyone its Monday and today Last Minute Manda is sponsoring a freebie over on Kit and Clowder Facebook group for the members advent calendar.  Every day up to the 25th December there are wonderful freebies, discounts and prizes so its well worth heading over to have a look and joining the group.


My card inspiration today is using the digital stamp set from the Sugary Sweet Cookies set that I have coloured using my Promarkers before cutting out.  

The card is an A2 (US size) with papers from Lili of the Valley Essentials.  I have die cut a simple circle of Kraft card and then embossed this before using white die ink to highlight the snowflakes.

The cute gingerbread digi is doing some last minute Christmas baking and has been coloured with my promarkers (see below for colours) adhered to the card with foam tape and then some simple gold confetti sequins added to finish off the card.

Don't forget if you head over to the new Last Minute Manda store use my special discount code Wendy25 to get 25% off your shopping.

I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Last Minute Manda digital stamp - Sugary Sweet Cookies
Posca Pen - white
Lili of the Valley Essentials papers - Krafty Christmas
LHC 3D Embossing folder - Snowflakes
LHC Washi sentiment
Spectrum Aqua pen - Chestnut
Gesso - White
Distress Ink - Picket Fence
glossy accents
Pretty Pink Posh confetti - gold
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, clear star



Promarkers used :

Gingerbread:                 caramel, sandstone, pastel beige
                                    pale pink

Eyes:                           cobalt blue, arctic blue, blue pearl

Dress:                          burgundy, poppy, lipstick red

Hat:                              lavender, ivory 
                                    poppy

Holly:                           forest green, bright green, leaf green
                         
Berries:                        burgundy, poppy, lipstick red

Apron:                          forest green, bright green, leaf green

Bowls:                          lavender, ivory, poppy
                                    burgundy, poppy, lipstick red
                                    forest green, bright green, leaf green

 Ricrac:                         lavender, ivory 

Spatula:                        warm grey4,3
                                    burgundy, poppy, lipstick red

Icing bottles:                warm grey 4,1
                                   burgundy, poppy, lipstick red
                                   forest green, bright green, leaf green, black



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

  Wendy x

4 comments:

  1. Great card Wendy love the papers too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annie - I have had these papers soooo long I thought it about time they were used rather than hoarded x

      Delete
  2. Wendy this is just so so cute. I love these gingerbread guys xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x