Tuesday 13 December 2022

Winter Wedding with Polkadoodles

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Today is Digi Choosday and the start of a new challenge over on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Blog



It's DIGI CHOOSDAY! over at Polkadoodles so the start of a brand new crafty 'Anything goes' challenge and an amazing discount off all crafty printable downloads until midnight today!


This week the DT was asked to make an elegant card for a Winter wedding. 

I decided to use the Wedding car digital stamp from the Work and Play collection 9 - Love and Kisses

For me elegant means simple and classy with a simple design so I chose to make larger a 5 x 7 card using a pale blue colour palette.

I started by choosing 2 wintery blue papers from the Rose Budd collection and then used these to choose my Promarkers to colour the image.

I selected the modern congratulations sentiment from the Winnie Daisy Fairy greetings bundle and added this to the striped blue background before printing out.

I the die cut a heart from the pale blue check paper and added this to my background panel so the heart was hanging over the edge.  Once the glue was dry I trimmed off the excess and then adhered this to my card blank.

The digital image was fussy cut out and mounted in the centre of the card using foam tape and then I've added some simple iridescent sequins around the card.


I hope that you like my card for today and will come back to see my next project


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Wedding Car
Polkadoodles digital papers and sentiment
Lisa Horton Crafts dies - nested stitched hearts
Crafters Companion Sparkle pen - clear
Sakura Gelly Roll pen -  white, black, metallic blue
Craftelier sequins


Promarkers used :

Car:                   china blue, cloud blue, pastel blue
                         ice grey 4,2

Tyres:                black, cool grey 5,4,3

Lights:               gold, buttercup

Bows:                gold, buttercup
                    
Veil:                   ice grey 2,1, ivory, blender

Skin:                 ivory, almond, satin, dusky rose, sunkissed pink 

Hair (Winnie):    caramel, buttercup, pastel yellow

Hair (Boy):        cocoa, burnt sienna, caramel

Top hat & tails:   cool grey 5,4,3

Flowers:             china blue, pastel blue       

                    



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous20:01

    Awww this is absolutely adorable! Beautiful colouring as always! ❤️Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much i'm really pleased that you like it x

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x