Thursday 15 December 2022

Bitty Bears Christmas with Last Minute Manda

Hello everyone wishing you all a lovely Thursday!.... 

So after around 12 months of virtually no rain we have now had steady rainfall for a few days now - it's wonderful to see all the plants in the garden looking refreshed after the long hot summer too.

Most of the remnants from the Calima have also been washed away finally which is wonderful.

It's only ten more days now until Christmas Day so I hope that you are all ready and I'm sure you are more organised than me.  My Christmas cards finally were posted on Monday and I'm hoping that they arrive in time 


Today I'm on my blog to share another cute Christmas card that I've made for Last Minute Manda  using the Bitty Bears Christmas set  - all of the images in this set are so easy to colour and create quick cards.

Today I have a landscape A6 card that I've added a simple layer of tartan paper and red foiled card to for the background.

I have added a die cut a circle of white card with a simple stamped Christmas sentiment to the card for my coloured image to sit on.  Before adhering this to the card I have uses a snowflake embossing folder to add some texture to the bottom of the circle element.

Just a few red sequins scattered around the image and then I have a very clean and simple Christmas card

If you head over to the new Last Minute Manda store font forget to use my special discount code Wendy25 to get 25% off your shopping.

I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Last Minute Manda digital stamp - Bitty Bear Christmas
Lili of the Valley Classic Christmas Papers
Crafters Companion Embossing folder - Frosty Morning
Lisa Horton Crafts dies - Nested torn edge circles
Woodware Craft collection Sentiment stamp - Bauble Owl  
Posca pen - white
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black



Promarkers used :

Bear:                 caramel, sandstone, pastel beige
                         pale pink

Bow:                  forest green, bright green, leaf green

Present:             forest green, bright green, leaf green
                         burgundy, poppy, lipstick red

Candy Cane:       burgundy, poppy, lipstick red
                         lavender, ivory 

Stocking:            burgundy, poppy, lipstick red
                         lavender, ivory 


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x