Friday 9 December 2022

New Release - Theo the Penguin - Fishy Present with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone and a happy Friday ! After months and months we have finally had some proper rain...in fact it started yesterday evening and hasn't stopped yet ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... it's wonderful that the garden is finally getting a good soaking.  I love rainy days as it means loads of extra time for me to craft.

Today I am here to share another card that I made for the latest digital release by Polkadoodles.




Isn't he such a cutie!  I have used the black and white digital, coloured with my promarkers but as with all of the collection, these cute images are available pre-coloured too.

This is definitely not just a Christmas image - perfect for Winter celebrations or just for anyone that loves Penguins.

The blue background paper is from the collection paper bundle 2 and I have used a sparkly pen to emphasise the the waves.

The sentiment is from the greetings and sentiment bundle, printed onto some simple white card that I have used a wavy border die to cut out to look like waves.  I edged the ice panels with some distress ink and used my glitter to add texture to the panel. 

I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from this cute new collection


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Theo the Penguin - Fishy Present
Polkadoodles digital paper - Penguin collection - Set 2
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Simple Wavy Border
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Borders
Distress Oxide Ink - milled lavender
Cosmic Shimmer Twinkles - Icicle Blue
Crafters Companion Sparkle Pen - Clear
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black, blue
Posca pen - white
Craftelier sequins



Promarkers used :

Theo:               lavender, ivory, warm grey 2
                       pale pink
                       pumpkin, gold, ivory
                       black, ice grey 5, 4, 2

Hat:                 forest green, bright green, leaf green
                       lavender, ivory

Fish:                pumpkin, gold, ivory

Bow tie:           burgundy, poppy, lipstick red


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x