Saturday 3 December 2022

Snowflake Wonder with Pink Gem Designs

Hello everyone - wishing you a wonderful Saturday. Brr its getting colder here every day but still no sign of any rain - there has been a dusting of snow on the surrounding mountains but its still very sunny during the day.

I'm here today to share another Christmas card that I've made using a gorgeous digital stamp set Snowflake Wonder by Pink Gem Designs


For my card today I have used the black and white digital but the set includes a gorgeous pre-coloured version too if you prefer not to colour or just need to make quick cards. 

For todays A6 sized card I started by resizing the cute mice on my computer before printing them out and colouring with my Promarkers.

I then decided to use a snowflake background from Lili of the Valley - I'm still on a mission to use up more of my paper stash mountain whenever I can!

I used distress inks around the edge of the paper panel - this helps to draw the eye into the centre of the design and then added some tiny little gems to the centres of each snowflake.

I used dies to cut two snow banks for the bottom of my card and then adhered the cute mice to the card using low profile foam tape.

The sentiment is a washi sentiment from Lisa Horton Crafts.

Just a little sparkle added to the snowflake on the mouse girls hat and pompom and a really simple but I think very cute little card and so easy to make.

I really hope that you have enjoyed my card today and will drop by again to see my next project.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Pink Gem Designs Snowflake Wonder digital stamp set
Lili of the Valley paper - Frosty Christmas
LHC sentiment
LHC Euphoria Glitter Cardstock
LHC Edgecutz essential edges dies
Distress Ink - tumbled glass, faded jeans
Sakura Gelly roll pen - black, white, clear star
Cosmic Shimmer Twinkles - Icicle Blue
glossy accents


Promarkers used :

Branches:               umber, cocoa
                            

Girl mouse:             caramel, praline, pastel beige
                              pale pink (cheeks & ears)
Hat:                        burgundy, poppy, lipstick red 
                              lavender, ivory
Jumper:                  forest green, bright green, leaf green


Boy Mouse:             Warm grey 4,3,1
                              pale pink (cheeks & ears)
Jumper:                  burgundy, poppy, lipstick red 
Scarf:                     forest green, bright green, leaf green

       
                

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x