Sunday 11 December 2022

Gingerbread Holly - Escape with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone wishing you all a lovely Sunday!

I'm back today to share another Christmas card made using the recent digital release Gingerbread Holly collection by Polkadoodles.  This digital stamp is called Escape

I've finally got around to writing my cards and they are all in the post - hopefully they'll arrive in time for Christmas - One year I'm determined to post them early !


As simple 5" x 7" card today using more of the coordinating paper from the new Gingerbread Holly collection.


I have used a simple cross stitch border die around the edge of my patterned paper and fussy cut around the top edge of the image , mounting the panel onto the card using foam tape, before adding some simple confetti sequins.

I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from this new collection


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Gingerbread Holly - Escape
Polkadoodles digital sentiment and papers - Gingerbread Holly
Lawn Fawn Custom Craft Dies - Stitched Borders
Cosmic Shimmer Twinkles - Icicle Blue
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black
Pretty Pink Posh Confetti - gold



Promarkers used :

Ginger:                pastel beige, sandstone, caramel
                           pale pink

Ricrac:                 lavender, ivory

Clothes:               burgundy, poppy, lipstick red
                           forest green, bright green, leaf green

Glass:                  powder blue, blender

Candy Cane:        burgundy, poppy, lipstick red
                           lavender, ivory

Holly:                   holly, emerald, pastel green

Berries:                burgundy, poppy, lipstick red



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x