Wednesday 7 December 2022

Gingerbread Holly - Hot Chocolate with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone - Happy Wednesday!

We've just got home after dropping my friend from the UK at the airport after a visit - we hadn't seen her for 3 years so it was nice to catch up and chill out. 

We've been doing lots of sightseeing, visiting the ski resort and seeing the Christmas lights in Granada, lunch at the beach, some walks and watching the Christmas light switched on in our village.

Not a lot of time for crafting but I thought today I would share a Christmas card that I made for my friend, now that she has opened it, using the recent digital release stamp very appropriately called Hot Chocolate from the Gingerbread Holly collection by Polkadoodles.


Todays card is a 6" x 6" corner fold popup card and I have used coordinating papers from the Gingerbread Holly collection.


I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from this new collection


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Gingerbread Holly - Hot Chocolate
Polkadoodles digital sentiment and papers - Gingerbread Holly
Lisa Horton Crafts dies - Torn edge circles
Crafters Companion snowflake border die
Cosmic Shimmer Twinkles - Icicle Blue
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black
sequins



Promarkers used :

Ginger:                pastel beige, sandstone, caramel
                           pale pink

Ricrac:                 lavender, ivory

Clothes:               burgundy, poppy, lipstick red
                           forest green, bright green, leaf green

Cup:                    marine, turquoise, pastel green

Hot Chocolate:     umber, walnut, burnt orange

Marshmallow:      lavender, ivory
                          pastel pink, pale pink

Cream:                lavender, ivory

Spoon:                cool grey 4,2,1

Holly:                   holly, emerald, pastel green

Berries:                burgundy, poppy, lipstick red



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful shaped pop-up card love the cute image and co-ordinating paper
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x