Friday 23 December 2022

New Release - Theo the Penguin - Mistletoe Kiss with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone and a Happy Friday to you all - Christmas day is now just around the corner so today I have my last card this year from the Theo the Penguin collection from Polkadoodles.

I don't think that it  can get any cuter than this heart shaped easel card made with the digital stamp called Mistletoe Kiss
  


Just a simple heart shaped easel card decorated with papers and the cute sentiment are all from the Theo the Penguin collection.

The image is as always coloured with my promarkers (see below) and I have mounted the Mistletoe on a thin strip of acetate so it hovers above the heads of this cute penguin couple.  

I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from this cute new collection


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Theo the Penguin - Mistletoe Kiss
Polkadoodles digital paper - Theo the Penguin- paper bundles 3 & 4 
Lisa Horton crafts dies - nested hearts
Distress Oxide Ink - candied apple
Cosmic Shimmer Twinkles - Icicle Blue
Crafters Companion Sparkle Pen - Clear
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black, blue
Craftwork cards Candi
Glossy accents



Promarkers used :

Penguins:         lavender, ivory, warm grey 2
                       pale pink
                       pumpkin, gold, ivory
                       black, ice grey 5, 4, 2

Mistletoe:         forest green, bright green, leaf green


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x