Saturday 10 December 2022

With Love this Christmas with Pink Gem Designs

Hello everyone - wishing you a wonderful Saturday.  Did you know that Owls have a most amazing long legs - tucked away under all the feathers and fluff ?  there is definitely something rather magical about owls and not just the ones delivering the post to Hogwarts. 

I'm here today to share another Christmas card that I've made using a new digital stamp set Christmas Owls by Pink Gem Designs


For my card today I couldn't resist using more of the beautiful owls from the black and white digital set.  Don't forget but there is also a wonderful pre-coloured digital stamp set too if you prefer not to colour or just need to make quick cards. Both of these sets includes the sentiment too.

For todays card I decided to use the other digital stamps  which I have resized and added to my branches before printing out and colouring with my Promarkers. I created an ink blended background for todays card using distress oxide inks and then splattered this panel with water droplets and then gold watercolour paint.  

The sentiment is a gorgeous stamp set by Woodware, simply stamped in black


I really hope that you have enjoyed my card today and will drop by again to see my next project.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Pink Gem Designs Christmas Owls digital stamp set
Distress Oxide - picked raspberry, salvaged patina, salty ocean
Lisa Horton Crafts Euphoria Watercolour paints - gold
Sakura Gelly roll pen - black
Cosmic Shimmer Twinkles - Icicle Blue
Craftelier clear sequins


Promarkers used :

Branches:              umber, cocoa
                            lavender, ivory

Owls           
Eyes:                    gold, buttercup
Breast:                 caramel, praline, pastel beige
Wings:                 umber, praline, pastel beige
Beak:                   mandarin, buttercup

Hats:                    amethyst, lilac, lavender
                            marine, turquoise, mint green

Mug:                    amethyst, lilac, lavender

Ginger bread:     praline

Holly:                   forest green, bright green, leaf green

Berries:                burgundy, poppy, lipstick red
                           lavender, ivory
        
                

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x