Thursday 8 December 2022

Sugary Sweet Cookies with Last Minute Manda

Hello Everyone wishing you all a lovely Thursday - We are off into town today for the final day of the Christmas fiesta - its German day today and we're hoping to try a little Bratwurst and beer and maybe some German cakes too! 

I've just dropped in to post another card for Last Minute Manda  - my Christmas cards this year are definitely loaded with cuteness! I might need to break out and make a few floral cards soon.


My card inspiration today is using the digital stamp set from the Sugary Sweet Cookies set that I have coloured using my Promarkers before cutting out.  

The card is a simple A6 with a stencilled background and an offset heart shaped frame die cut from Kraft card. A simple mat of red foiled card for the background and the sentiment strip and a sprinkling of red and gold sequins finishes off todays card. 

Sometimes I think the simplest cards are the most appealing!

Don't forget if you head over to the new Last Minute Manda store use my special discount code Wendy25 to get 25% off your shopping.

I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Last Minute Manda digital stamp - Sugary Sweet Cookies
Lawn Fawn Clippings stencil - Confetti
Posca Pen - white
Distress ink - candied apple, twisted citron
LHC Nested Hearts dies
LHC strip sentiment
Spectrum Aqua pen - crimson
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - clear
glossy accents
sequins - red & gold
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white



Promarkers used :

Gingerbread:                 caramel, sandstone, pastel beige
                                    pale pink

Eyes:                           cobalt blue, arctic blue, blue pearl

Apron:                          forest green, bright green, leaf green

Hat:                             lavender, ivory 
                                   poppy

Holly:                           forest green, bright green, leaf green
                         
Berries:                        burgundy, poppy, lipstick red

Label:                          burgundy, poppy, lipstick red

Glass jar:                      cool grey 3,1 blender
                                    bright green, poppy

Ricrac:                         lavender, ivory 




Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

  Wendy x

2 comments:

  1. Love this ❤️ and a little bit of Bratwurst and beer and some German cakes is on the menu... love the cute image x off to see yu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for commenting…..it was a lovely day at the fiesta and the rain held off too x

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x