Wednesday 14 December 2022

New Release - Theo the Penguin - Build a snowman with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone wishing you all a lovely Wednesday

Today I have another Christmas card using the new digital release Theo the Penguin collection from Polkadoodles.

Its a fax stepper card today made with the digital stamp called Build a Snowman


To make my stepper card I cut 2 pieces of ice blue coloured card stock

  • 7" x 9 1/2" scored at 3 1/4", 6 1/2" & 8"
  • 5" x 10" scored at 5"
This card fits a 5 x7 envelope and has a slightly larger centre panel. This is actually a Faux Stepper card as its a lot easier to make and there are loads of instructions on the internet and YouTube if you want to make one similar - mixed up craft has some easy to follow instructions for different versions and sizes.


I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from this cute new collection


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Theo the Penguin - Build a snowman
Polkadoodles digital paper - Theo the Penguin collection - Set 1 & 2
Lisa Horton Crafts dies - Large snowflake
Lisa Horton Crafts Euphoria glitter cardstock
Distress Ink - tumbled glass
Cosmic Shimmer Twinkles - Icicle Blue
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black
Craftelier sequins



Promarkers used :

Theo:               lavender, ivory, warm grey 2
                       pale pink
                       pumpkin, gold, ivory
                       black, ice grey 5, 4, 2

Scarf:              forest green, bright green, leaf green
                       

Snowman:       pastel blue, blender

Robin:              caramel, sandstone, walnut
                       poppy, lipstick red
                       gold

Carrot:            forest green, bright green
                      pumpkin, gold, ivory

Bow tie:           burgundy, poppy, lipstick red


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:33

    I love the colour way on this one and as always, fab colouring! ❤️ Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x