Sunday 18 December 2022

Gingerbread Holly - Oh Snap! with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone happy Sunday! 


I have my penultimate card for this year today, made with the recent digital release Gingerbread Holly  by Polkadoodles

This image is called Oh Snap  and he has been coloured with my Promarkers.

I decided today for a simple easel card but I have created a Christmas tree for my little cute ginger.

The papers I have used are from the Baked with love collection paper heaven 1  and paper heaven 2 and  the newer Gingerbread Holly collection paper 1

I've used triangle dies to create my simplistic Christmas tree and all of the decorations are from the Winnie White Christmas Embellishments 

Such a simple but I think beautiful card.

I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the final card from this Gingerbread Holly collection, coming on Christmas Day, next Monday!


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Gingerbread Holly - Oh Snap!
Polkadoodles digital papers - Gingerbread Holly
Polkadoodles digital sentiment and papers  - Winnie white Christmas
Polkadoodles digital papers  - Baked with love
Lisa Horton Crafts Dies - Nested Triangles
Lisa Horton Crafts Euphoria Glitter Cardstock
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black
Glossy accents


Promarkers used :

Ginger:                pastel beige, sandstone, caramel
                           pale pink

Ricrac:                 lavender, ivory

Bow tie:               burgundy, poppy, lipstick red
                          

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x