Wednesday 21 December 2022

New Release - Theo the Penguin - Skiing with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone happy Wednesday and a Happy Winter Solstice too! 

Do you love to Ski? 

I'd like to be able to say.....ooh yes we go skiing every year, especially as there is a wonderful Ski resort only about 1 hour away above Granada in the Sierra Nevada mountain range...but sadly we don't.

I have had lessons when I was younger on dry slopes and up in Scotland in Aviemore on real snow but its just not for me.

I'm terrified of the feeling of moving downhill, walking too !  I think its because of my poor balance and vertigo and its definitely got worse over recent years.

Oh well I'll stick to more sedate activities on level ground ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

Today I have a wintery card for you using the cute digital Ski Theo coloured with my promarkers and then fussy cut out.



The sentiment and wintery paper are also from the Theo the Penguin collection and I've added the sentiment to my paper panel on the computer before printing it out.

Its a simple 5" x7" card for today with a simple design but I think this would be a great winter birthday card too especially for anyone that loves to Ski.

I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next card I share.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Theo the Penguin - Ski
Polkadoodles digital paper - Theo the Penguin - paper bundle 4
Polkadoodles sentiment - Theo the Penguin
Cosmic Shimmer Twinkles - Icicle Blue
Glossy Accents
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black
Candi - Silver



Promarkers used :

Penguin:          lavender, ivory, warm grey 2
                       pale pink
                       pumpkin, gold, ivory
                       black, ice grey 5, 4, 2

Scarf:              marine, turquoise, tea green

Hat:                marine, turquoise, tea green
                      lavender, ivory

Goggles:          burgundy, poppy, lipstick red
                       gold, pumpkin, ivory
                       warm grey, 4, 2, 1 

Skis:                marine, turquoise, tea green

Ski Poles:         burgundy, poppy, lipstick red
                       ice grey 3,1



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x