Thursday 22 December 2022

New Release - Theo the Penguin - I'm not fat with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone wishing you all a lovely Thursday.

Today I have another Christmas card using the new digital release Theo the Penguin collection from Polkadoodles.

Its a very simple shaker card today made with the digital stamp called Candy Cane

I have added the cheeky sentiment to one of the papers from the collection before printing it out for my shaker panel background.

The image is as always coloured with my promarkers (see below) and I have mounted this on the outside of the panel.

I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from this cute new collection


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Theo the Penguin - Candy Cane
Polkadoodles digital paper - Theo the Penguin- paper bundle 1
Polkadoodles sentiment - Theo the Penguin
Lisa Horton crafts dies - Frame It
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white
Sequins




Promarkers used :

Penguin:          lavender, ivory, warm grey 2
                       pale pink
                       pumpkin, gold, ivory
                       black, ice grey 5, 4, 2

Scarf:              forest green, bright green, leaf green

Hat:                burgundy, poppy, lipstick red

Candy Cane:    burgundy, poppy, lipstick red
                       lavender, ivory


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x