Wednesday 30 August 2023

New Release - Bella Bear Christmas - Bauble Hat with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone wishing you all a happy Wednesday and I'm back today to share another card using the fabulous new Bella Bear Christmas  release by Polkadoodles 

This is such a cute collection, packed with cuteness and I'm certain you will love it for all of your winter & Christmas projects. 

Don't forget  that there are pre-coloured images available too, so don't be put off if colouring isn't your thing!




This is a 5 x 7  card with a frame die cut from one of the papers in the collection layered onto the base card.

The Bella image was resized in my graphics software to suit the card design and I have also added one of the digital sentiments and two strips of the digital paper at the bottom of the panel, before printing out and colouring with my promarkers.  The design panel has been adhered to the card with foam tape for dimension.

Just a few highlights with a white gel pen, glossy accents and sparkly glitter to finish off the card.

I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from the new Bella Bear Christmas Collection by Polkadoodles.



Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Bella Bear Christmas - Bauble Hat
Polkadoodles digital paper - Bella Bear Christmas - Set 1 & Set 2
Polkadoodles digital Sentiment - Bella Bear Christmas - Sentiment Bundle
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black, clear star
Cosmic Shimmer - Cosmic Twinkles - Icicle Blue
Glossy accents


Promarkers Used:

Bella:            cocoa, burnt sienna (nose)
                    salmon pink, pale pink (ears & feet)
                    caramel, praline, sandstone

Hat
Scarf:            burgundy, poppy, lipstick red
                     lavender, ivory

Present:        forest green, bright green, leaf green
Bauble          sunflower, mustard, pastel yellow


                       


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x