Thursday 24 August 2023

Warm Winter Wishes with Last Minute Manda

Happy Thursday everyone…..I hope that you are having a lovely week....It was so hot and sticky last night so today I am thinking cool thoughts and hoping it helps as I have loads to do today!   

I'm back today to share a Winter wishes card that I've made for Last Minute Manda.




To create this card I've used one of the sweet little mice from the digital stamps from the You Warm My Heart Mice collection of digital stamps, coloured with my promarkers (see below).





 
The sentiment strip is from Lisa Horton Crafts.  

Just a simple card today using some of my pretty winter/Christmas papers combined with Neenah Desert Storm/Kraft card - Love this combination of colours.


If you head over to the new Last Minute Manda store don't forget to use my special discount code Wendy25 to get 25% off your shopping.

I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.



Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Last Minute Manda digital stamps - You Warm My Heart Mice
Craftelier essential Frame dies
Designer Series Paper  from my stash
Lisa Horton Crafts Sentiment strip
Sugar and Spice Sequins - Enchanted
Sakura gelly roll pen - white, black
Glossy accents



Promarkers used :

Cocoa Mug:        soft green, pastel green, tea green
                         burgundy, poppy, lipstick red

Mouse:               warm grey 4, 3, 2, 1
                         cocktail pink, pale pink

Antlers:              caramel, sandstone, pastel beige

Scarf:                lipstick red, poppy, burgundy
Heart

Candy cane:          lipstick red, poppy, burgundy
                            soft green, pastel green, tea green

Snowflake:            ice grey 00, blender
Cream

Chocolate drops:    umber, burnt sienna, caramel

 

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment.
 


 Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x