Friday 25 August 2023

New Release - Bella Bear Christmas - Christmas Tree with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone wishing you all a happy Friday and I'm so excited to share the news of a fabulous new release by Polkadoodles launched today! 

If you are a VIP then you will have received a special email telling you all about this new collection and giving you a special 50% discount code for a limited time so don't miss out.

This is Bella Bear Christmas and she is just so gorgeously cute!  The collection is packed with cuteness and I'm certain you will love it for all of your winter & Christmas projects. 

There are pre-coloured images available too, so don't be put off if colouring isn't your thing!



This is a 5 x 7 faux stepper card (my favourite design at the moment) which I have created with some green cardstock and layered with two of the beautiful papers from the collection.  I used one of my Christmas tree dies to cut two trees from the same cardstock as the base and added these to either side of the card, adding gold confetti to both trees for the baubles.

The snowy bank has been die cut from white Lisa Horton Crafts Euphoria card and is super sparkly.

I chose one of the wonderful sentiments from the collection and mat and layered this to match the card, adhering to the top right corner of the card.

The Bella image was resized in my graphics software to suit the card design and then coloured with my promarkers before fussy cutting out and adhering to the card with foam tape for dimension.

Just a few highlights with a white gel pen and glossy accents on Bella's nose as I think its so cute

I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from the new Bella Bear Christmas Collection by Polkadoodles.



Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Bella Bear Christmas - Christmas Tree
Polkadoodles digital paper - Bella Bear Christmas - Set 1
Polkadoodles digital Sentiment - Bella Bear Christmas - Sentiment Bundle
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black, clear star
Pretty Pink Posh confetti - gold
Glossy accents


Promarkers Used:

Bella:            cocoa, burnt sienna (nose)
                    salmon pink, pale pink (ears & feet)
                    caramel, praline, sandstone

Coat:            burgundy, poppy, lipstick red, cerise

Hat:              marine, turquoise, pastel green
Scarf             hot pink, carmine, cerise

Tree:             forest green, bright green, leaf green
                    burnt sienna, caramel, praline

Robin:           burgundy, poppy, lipstick red
                    burnt sienna, caramel, praline
                    sunflower, mustard
                    marine, turquoise, pastel green
                    hot pink, carmine, cerise

                         


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x