Saturday 12 August 2023

Sending Sunny Thoughts your Way with Last Minute Manda

Happy Saturday everyone…..I hope that you are having a lovely weekend. 

I'm back today to share another card for Last Minute Manda.





To create this card I've used digital stamps from the Backyard Beach Party collection, coloured with my promarkers (see below).

I decided to create an ocean scene background starting with a base of Neenah Desert storm card, blending distress ink to add depth to the card before splattering with distress ink and white acrylic paint.

Next I tore the edge off a piece of blue wavy paper, to expose the white paper edge and adhered this to the top of the card panel.  

Along the waters edge I have added more white acrylic paint to look like sea foam as it washes up on the shore line.


  

The sentiment is an old stamp from a craft magazine, stamped in Versafine Clair ink with a little sparkle added to the open sections of the letters.




If you head over to the new Last Minute Manda store don't forget to use my special discount code Wendy25 to get 25% off your shopping.

I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.



Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Last Minute Manda digital stamps - Backyard Beach Party 
Pinkfresh Studio essential dies - Diagonal Stitched Rectangles
Polkadoodles Digital Paper - Coral Mermaid Papers
Distress ink - Scattered Straw, Gathered Twigs
Sentiment stamp from a craft magazine
Versafine Clair ink - pinecone
White acrylic paint
Sakura gelly roll pen - white, black
Glossy accents



Promarkers used :

Palm trees:         deep mocha, caramel, sandstone
                         cocoa, burnt sienna
                         forest green, bright green, leaf green


Flower:               sunflower, hot pink, cerise

Skin:                  almond, blush, oatmeal, soft peach, dusky rose
    
Cheeks:              pale pink

Swimming 
Costume:            hot pink, carmine, cerise
Flip flops
Headband

Towel:                marine, turquoise, pastel green
Sunglasses

Ring:                  marine, turquoise, pastel green
                          sunflower


 

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment.
 


 Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x