Monday 21 August 2023

Happy Dance Christmas Cards with Amanda Jayne Designs

Hello everyone wishing you a wonderful Monday!  

We have had a very busy weekend and quite a few unplanned late nights so a few quieter days are on the cards (fingers crossed). 

Today I am sharing some Christmas cards that I have made for Amanda Jayne Designs 



Most of the cards I make are unique one off designs, but at Christmas I like to batch make cards and this digital image is perfect to make lots of quick, simple and very cute cards. 



This pre-coloured image is called  Happy Dance and I printed it out several times adding different Christmas sentiments to make each card slightly different before printing, but using the same layout.  

Don't they look happy - it just makes you smile
I think this image would make a perfect Winter birthday card too as who could resist this cute cow and his sweet penguin friend.

The images were cut out using a nesting die and frames added in the lilac cardstock.  

I love the combination of purple and teal!

These beautiful pre-coloured images are so adorable and I think they don't need much adding to create a set of wonderful cards

To finish off my cards I have added some sparkly gems to each design.

I really hope that you like my cards today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Amanda Jayne Designs - Happy Dance
Amanda Jayne Designs Paper Collection - Mint Christmas
Amanda Jayne Designs Sentiment - Christmas Sentiments
Card Making Magic A6 Nesting Die Set
Pretty Pink Posh gems - Sugar Plum


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x