Monday 14 August 2023

Wanda Girl - Soda with Polkadoodles

Hello and happy Monday everyone...I hope that you all had a great weekend and have a lovely week ahead.  We've been very busy, listening to live music in our favourite restaurant, partying at the local fiesta and then drinks with friends and had a few too many late nights so hopefully a quieter week for us.


I'm back today on my blog to share of my cards using the fabulous new Wanda Girl Collection by Polkadoodles  



For todays card I have used Wanda Girl Soda to make a simple split panel card using one of the papers and a sentiment from the collection.


Wanda was resized and then printed out onto alcohol marker friendly cardstock, before colouring with my Promarkers (see below for colours) and then fussy cutting out

Just a few sequins added to the design to finish it off.


I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from the Wanda Girl collection by Polkadoodles.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Wanda Girl - Soda
Polkadoodles digital paper - Wanda set 2
Polkadoodles digital messages and quotes bundle
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white, black
Sequins



Promarkers used :

Skin:                 almond, blush, oatmeal, soft peach, dusky rose
                        
Blush:               pale pink

Eyes:                lavender, pale cream

Hair:                mulberry, hot pink, carmine
Shoes

Dress:              midnight blue, true blue, sky blue
flower               pumpkin, sunflower, mustard


Soda:               grass, apple, meadow green
                       

                          


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

1 comment:

  1. Great card - that background goes really well with the image. It certainly made me smile when I looked at it.

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x