Wednesday 23 August 2023

Have a Beary Happy Christmas with Pink Gem Designs

Hello everyone and a happy Wednesday... I hope that you are having a good week.

It's still quit hot here at the moment and I'm starting to feel ready for it to be a little bit cooler especially at night, and maybe just a little rain too - I'm not being greedy!

I decided to make another Christmas card  today for Pink Gem Designs using the recently released and very cute Christmas Bears Digital Stamp Set



This set of digital stamps includes 7 black line art images and a coordinating  sentiment for you to use.  

This is a sweet card A6 (UK Size), with a simple mat layer of gold glitter card on the card base. 

I created the design using my graphics software adding two of the little angel bears , the sentiment and the Christmas tree from the Christmas Kittens set 




To create my scene for the card I cut the panel of white cardstock using a stitched edge border die and then blended a yellow distress ink through a starry sky stencil.  I've added a little blue ink around the bottom of the design with a torn piece of paper to resemble little clouds...I wanted the bears to be in the sky on a cloud with their tree.

Just a little sparkly glitter was added to the snowflakes and I've used a clear sparkle pen for the bears wings, stars and baubles.

Just a simple strip sentiment and then some sparkle and shimmer were added to the snowflakes, baubles and the star.  I've blended a tiny amount of yellow distress ink behind the star too to give it a glow. 
I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Pink Gem Designs digital stamp - Christmas Bears  &  Christmas Kittens
Lawn Fawn Clippings Stencil - Lots of Stars
Distress Ink - tumbled glass, squeezed lemonade
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - clear
Sakura Gelly Roll Pens - Black, White
Card Making Magic A6 Nesting Die set
Cosmic Shimmer Twinkles - Icicle blue




Promarkers used :

Bears:                salmon pink, pale pink
                         praline, sandstone, pastel beige

Robes:                lemon chiffon, pale cream, ivory

Trunk:                umber, burnt sienna, caramel
wand

Baubles:            hot pink, carmine, cerise
                         petrol blue, marine, turquoise

Christmas Tree:   pine, forest green, bright green

Star:                   gold, sunflower, mustard
Halo
                    
Wings:                soft green, pastel green, tea green


                      
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x