Tuesday 8 August 2023

Digi Choosday - Christmas In July with Polkadoodles (yes I know its not July anymore !)

Hello everyone and happy Tuesday.  Wishing you all a lovely day today and that you enjoy the week ahead.


It's that time of the week when we launch a brand new 'Anything Goes' challenge over on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Blog so I hope you are going to join in and don't forget the amazing discount off all crafty printable downloads until midnight today!



The theme set for the DT this week is to make a Christmas in July card using this colour palette. I know its not July when this is posted but it was made in July ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…


  
As I absolutely adore penguins I decided to use Theo the Penguin for my card today choosing Sweet Candy Stick Theo for my focal image


I started by choosing one of the papers from the set for my background, I chose the Snowflake paper as it was perfect for this colour palette and in my graphics software I created a panel to suit a 5 x 7 card and added one of the sentiments from the collection to the top of this panel. 

I then adhered this to my card blank adding a layer of navy cardstock for a small mat layer


I also printed out the cute Theo image on alcohol marker friendly card stock and coloured this with my promarkers, sticking to the given colour palette - well apart from Theo obviously !

Next I die cut some snowflakes from glitter cardstock and adhered these to the panel finally mounting my fussy cut our Theo on foam tape.

To finish off the card I added just a few co-ordinating sequins. 


I have a very special DT discount code that you can use for all your shopping on the Polkadoodles online shop at checkout use WENDYJ-10 and you will get 10% of your entire purchase (not in conjunction with other discount codes!)


I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from Polkadoodles.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Theo the Penguin - Sweet Candy Stick Theo
Polkadoodles Digital Paper - Theo the Penguin - Paper Bundle 4
Polkadoodles Digital Paper - Theo the Penguin - Greetings Bundle
Lisa Horton Crafts Dies - Large Snowflake
Sugar and Spice sequins - unicorn
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white
Glossy accents


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x