Sunday 6 August 2023

Wanda Girl - Born to Sparkle - Forced to Work with Polkadoodles

Hello and happy Sunday everyone...I hope that you are all enjoying the weekend.

I'm a little late posting today as we've been out on a lovely walk this morning down along the river bed, around 8Km with our local walking group so it was an early start at 7:45 to beat the heat of the sun....it was lovely and cool most of the time shaded by the bamboo along the river so really glad we made the effort.

Today on my blog I have something a little different to share with you.  

Not a card but a handy little linen/cloth gift bag that I've upcycled using the fabulous new Wanda Girl Collection by Polkadoodles 




For todays project I have used Wanda Girl Working to decorate a little bag
along with one of the fabulous sentiments from the collection.  The little bag was free and I have another project to share once I've finished it, using one of the linen shopping bags that you can reuse.


Its really easy to do - I simply printed the image and the sentiment as normal but onto copier paper and then used a small ball tool/stylus and some carbon paper to trace the image and the sentiment onto the bag.

Next I've simply coloured the image with acrylic paints!  I used one of my metallic Posca paint pens to colour the sentiment for a touch of sparkle.

Couldn't get much easier really - just think of the possibilities


I hope that you like my project today and you'll enjoy the next projects I share from the Wanda Girl collection by Polkadoodles.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Wanda Girl - Working
Polkadoodles digital messages and quotes bundle
Acrylic paints
Posca Metallic Pen
carbon papers
                      


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x