Friday 2 February 2024

Love, Love, Love with Pattie's Creations

Happy Friday everyone I hope that you are all well and have had a lovely week.

The first Friday of the month marks the start of a new Challenge for December over on the Pattie's Creations Design Challenge blog 



The challenge runs from the first Friday of the month and its an Anything Goes challenge or our theme for February as you would expect is Love, Love, Love, as long as you use a digital or stamped image in your project, so why not join in the challenge.

Winners of the challenge will receive 2 digital stamps of your choice from Pattie's shop.

Pattie has some wonderful digital stamps in her Etsy Shop pattiescreations and there is also a freebie every month on the blog that you can use in your project if you want to!


For my February project, I chose  to use the Bear Love with Balloons digital stamp to create a 6" x 6" card.

I resized the image to suit and printed it out, colouring with Promarkers and then fussy cutting out.  


The sentiment on my design panel is from the Love Always collection by Polkadoodles and I have foiled this with gold foil , before cutting out and layering with card for dimension.
I chose a paper from my stash to coordinate with the cute fluffy bear and adhered this to a Kraft card blank, adding two strips of the reverse paper towards the bottom of the card, this would allow me to ground the bear image.

The heart was die cut from vellum before embossing with a heart design embossing folder and then I have added this to the card, hiding any glue behind the bear image. I find that vellum is perfect when there is a busy background paper in the design, to separate it from the image better.

To finish off the card I added a few sequins around the design, added clear sparkle to the balloons and glossy accents to the bear's nose.

I do hope that you like my card for today and don't forget to join in with this months challenge over on the blog.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:

Pattie's Creations digital stamp - Bear Love with Balloons
Polkadoodles Digital Sentiment - Love Always - Sentiment bundle
Minc Foil - gold
Loisirs Creatifs paper pack
Lisa Horton Crafts Dies - Nested Hearts
Leonie Pujol Embossing folder - Growing Love
Glossy accents
Sakura Gelly roll pens - white, black, metallic grey



Promarkers used :

Bear:            chocolate, cinnamon, tan
                    champagne, antique white
                    salmon pink, pink camelia

Balloons:       marine, turquoise, pastel green,
                    hot pink, carmine, cerise
                    gold, sunflower, buttercup



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x