Tuesday 20 February 2024

Digi Choosday - Mother's Day - January girl - I've been thinking about you with Polkadoodles

Hello everyone and happy Tuesday.  Wishing you all a lovely day today and that you enjoy your week ahead...






It's that time of the week when we launch a brand new 'Anything Goes' challenge over on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Blog so I hope you are going to join in and don't forget the amazing discount off all crafty printable downloads until midnight today!





The theme set for the DT this week is Mother's Day so I decided to make a Thinking of you card, Mother's Day is always a difficult day for so many of us and I decided to make this card to send to a special friend just to let her know that I'm thinking about her!



I chose to use a digital stamp from the beautiful January collection called Glass Half Full, she's so sweet and perfect for the card I wanted to send.

This is a very simple Pop up card that fits into an A6 envelope.  The card base has been cut from teal cardstock and then I've layered a colourful dotty paper from the Happy Cactus collection.  

I used this colour palette to colour my

January girl before die cutting out with a circle die.  I blended a little teal distress ink around the edge of the image and added some coordinating die cut hearts and gems. For a little extra detail I die cut two borders from the teal card and adhered these to the edges of the card.

The sentiment was printed onto thin card and foiled in teal with my Minc Machine, before adding t to bottom of the popup panel. 

Just a few co-ordinating gems were added to the hearts on the card.

I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from Polkadoodles





Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - January collection - Glass Hall Full
Polkadoodles digital paper - Happy Cactus Collection - Paper set 2
Polkadoodles digital sentiment - Honey Pie Collection - Greeting Bundle
Minc Foil - Teal
Tonic Studios dies - Hearts
Gems




Promarkers used :

Skin:        almond, blush, oatmeal, soft peach, dusky rose

Blush:       pale pink

Eyes:        french navy, true blue, sky blue

Lips:         antique pink, dusky rose, pale pink

Hair:         cool grey 7, 5, 4, 3

Flower:      hot pink, carmine, cerise
                gold, sunflower, buttercup

T-shirt:      hot pink, carmine, cerise

Trousers:    marine, turquoise, pastel green

Tights:       gold, sunflower, buttercup
                 cool grey 2, 0

Glass:        cool aqua





Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x