Friday 9 February 2024

New Release - Bumble Buzz Collection with JMC Designs

Hello everyone wishing you all a wonderful Friday and a lovely weekend ahead.  

I'm here today to share another project for JMC Designs using the gorgeous Bumble Buzz Collection.


The fabulous Bumble Buzz collection has loads to offer and includes stamps, papers, ephemera and a digital collection and I absolutely love it.

The collection will be launching today on Create & Craft TV at 12 noon and 5pm in two special anniversary shows with Julia McNeill Crafts, so not long to wait !

There will be a deal of the day and 20% off across all JMC Designs products on C&Cs website, so don't forget to watch and grab a bargain..

Don't forget if you would like to see what's in the collection before the launch shows then Julia did a Product launch on YouTube, if you missed it then here is the link for you to watch

YouTube Product Launch

For my card today I've used the Bumble Buzz Digital collection again, I love working with digital collections as its so easy and extremely versatile and I can resize anything in the collection to suite my project.


This is a larger 5 x 7 card which has had a piece of the pink and black striped paper adhered to the card blank leaving a narrow white margin all around.

This is the very cute Sleepy Bee digital, which I have resized to suit the card and coloured with my Promarkers, before fussy cutting out.

The background for my little scene is one of the toppers from the digital collection which I have resized and printed out twice, the base layer being adhered to my card blank with a layer of black card as a mat layer - I love the contrast this gives to the design.


The second topper has been fussy cut out, cutting the flowers around the edge so I could nestle my little bee in amongst the flowers.

I added clear sparkle to the bees wings, a white gel pen to add highlights and glossy accents to the bees antenna.  This little bee is so tired after collecting all the pollen so he's having a nap safe in amongst the flowers.


The sentiment from the digital collection was printed out and foiled in gold to coordinate with the card and added to the design, again matting on a piece of black card.

My sleepy bee was then adhered onto the design with foam tape for extra dimension and I have added the flowers around him.

The finishing touches were a few pieces of rose pink confetti around the design.

I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.




Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 

Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
JMC Designs digital collection - Bumble Buzz Collection - Sleepy Bee
JMC Designs digital collection - Bumble Buzz Collection - Striped Paper
JMC Designs digital collection - Bumble Buzz Collection - digital Topper
Minc foil - gold
Gelly Roll pen - white
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - clear
Spellbinders Confetti = Rose
Glossy accents



Promarkers used :

Bee:         gold, sunflower, buttercup
                blue-black, cool grey 7, 6
                pale pink

Wings:       cool aqua
Cloud




                      
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x