Wednesday 14 February 2024

New Release - Pancakes & Waffles - Pancake Time! with Polkadoodles

Hello and happy Valentine's Day everyone.  Wishing you all a lovely day today.  

It was Pancake Tuesday in the UK yesterday or Shrove Tuesday and to celebrate everything pancake, Nikky from Polkadoodles decided it was time to give a couple of the digital stamps a refresh.

Today I'm sharing Pancake Time! - Ooh I love making scotch pancakes with Maple syrup on the side - yummy and this sweetheart was hard at work in her kitchen whipping up a batch of yummy blueberry pancakes yesterday....Maybe an idea for this Saturday's breakfast as a treat ...hmm



For my 5" x 7" card I decided that I wanted to create a little kitchen scene, so I drew this up in my graphics software on the computer, using one of the sweet papers from the Coffee, Tea & Cake collection for the wallpaper in the background.


I created a simple kitchen, adding a few pre-coloured embellishments from the Waffles & Pancakes collection, before mounting this onto my 5 x 7 Kraft card blank, matting it with black card, to create a nice border.

The kitchen units, cooker and window scene were hand coloured with my Promarkers.


Next I resized the little girl and printed her out, colouring in with promarkers before fussy cutting her out and mounting into my scene with foam tape for extra dimension

Just a few highlights with my white gel pen and I added clear sparkle to add a touch of magic

I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from Polkadoodles



Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Waffles & PancakesPancake Time
Polkadoodles digital paper - Coffee, Tea & Cake Collection - Paper Bundle
Polkadoodles digital ephemera - Waffles & Pancakes - word art, mixer, scales, blackboard, frying pan, mug
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white
Crafters Companion Sparkle pen - clear


Promarkers used :

Skin:                  almond, blush, oatmeal, soft peach, dusky rose

Blush:                 pale pink

Hair:                   vanilla, sandstone, caramel, umber

Flowers:              hot pink, carmine, cerise
                          sunflower, buttercup

Dress:                 hot pink, carmine, cerise

Shoes:                 Egyptian blue, violet, lilac
Blueberries

Maple syrup:        sandstone, pastel beige

Jug:                    cool aqua

Orange:                bright orange, honeycomb

Pancakes:            sandstone, caramel, violet

Cream:                pale cream, bisque

Kitchen units:       caramel, sandstone, pastel beige    

Cooker:                blue black, cool grey 7,5,3
                           cool grey 1, 3

Window:               sandstone, pastel beige    
                            cool aqua, sky blue
                            forest green, bright green, leaf green
                            caramel



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x