Wednesday 28 February 2024

Sending Sweet Thoughts for a happy, hoppy Easter with Pink Gem Designs

Hello everyone wishing you all a wonderful Wednesday - it's a public holiday here today to celebrate Andalucía Day so were hoping to pop into town to see whats going on, usually food and drink and loads of speeches !

I'm here today to share another sweet Easter card that I've made using another new digital stamp called Easter Gnome by  Pink Gem Designs

Just look at those cute bunny ears! I wonder of they  are his or part of his hat....




This is a simple A2 (US size) card with a background mat layer of sparkly glitter card, die cut with a stitched edge die. 


I used two glitter cards to coordinate with my Easter theme, adhering these flat to my cream card blank. 

Next I resized the Gnome with his Easter eggs before printing out onto alcohol marker friendly cardstock and colouring with my promarkers (see below for colours).  

Once coloured I die cut the Gnome panel and then mounted this with card to give extra dimension.

The sentiment from Polkadoodles was printed out and foiled and then adhered to the bottom of the Gnome panel, with a layer of glitter cardstock for a bit more sparkle.

To complete my card I added some white gelly roll pen.

I really hope that you have enjoyed my card today and will drop by again to see my next project.




Hasta luego 👋 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Pink Gem Designs - Easter Gnome
Polkadoodles Digital Sentiment - Springtime Smiles collection - Sentiment Bundle
Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - white
Minc Foil - hot pink



Promarkers used :

Skin:      almond, blush, oatmeal, soft peach, dusky rose

Beard:    pale pink, salmon pink
Ears        ice grey 00, 0, 3

Hat:        gold, sunflower, buttercup
              hot pink, carmine, cerise
              forest green, bright green, leaf green

Boots:     blue black, ice grey 7, 6

Eggs:       hot pink, carmine, cerise
               gold, sunflower, buttercup
               forest green, bright green, leaf green
               Egyptian blue, violet, bluebell 


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x