Saturday 10 February 2024

New Release - Pancakes & Waffles - Oh Flip! with Polkadoodles

Hello and happy Saturday everyone.  I hope that you're having a lovely weekend.

I've been doing my computer admin today - not something I enjoy but needs must and if I don't, my phone will be full of photos !

There's a super sweet new release that's just arrived in the Polkadoodles store and as a VIP Member you will have received an email with a VIP discount code.

It's a super sweet collection perfect as it's Pancake Tuesday in the UK or Shrove Tuesday next week, so we're celebrating everything Pancake & Waffles with this new collection from Polkadoodles

Its a lovely collection of black & white images, pre-coloured images, sentiments, SVG files for your cutting machines and as always the best value is the big bundle but you can choose lots of individual sets too, to choose from.

As always there'd loads of Inspiration from the Design Team in the Inspiration Gallery

Today I'm sharing Flipping Pancakes! - I think she needs a bit more practice tossing her pancakes before Tuesday







This is a simple 5" x 7" card, with added bling.  I decided to use a Kraft card blank to tie in with the pancakes and die cut a scalloped frame from blue glitter card.

I chose two background papers from the Coffee, Tea & Cake Collection and resized the sweet image to suit the card before printing out and colouring to match the papers.


I chose a sentiment from the collection and foiled this with hot pink foil to coordinate.

I added a few highlights with my white gel pen and I added clear sparkle to add a touch of magic

I hope that you like my card today and you'll enjoy the next cards I share from Polkadoodles

Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !




Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Pancakes & Waffles - Flipping Pancakes 
Polkadoodles digital paper - Coffee, Tea & Cake Collection - Paper Bundle
Polkadoodles digital sentiment - Sentiment bundle 1
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - white
Minc foil - Hot Pink


Promarkers used :

Skin:            almond, blush, oatmeal, soft peach, dusky rose

Blush:           pale pink

Hair:             vanilla, caramel, sandstone, umber

Dress:           hot pink, carmine, cerise
Bow

Apron:           Egyptian blue, violet, lilac
Shoes

Frying pan:    umber, caramel, praline
                     blue-black, cool grey, 7, 5

Pancake:        pastel beige, sandstone

Egg:              pale, cream
                     saffron, apricot
                     gold, sunflower


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x