Thursday 29 February 2024

Big Birthday Wishes - Tons of Love with Polkadoodles

Hello and happy Thursday everyone....I hope that you are enjoying the week.....I think I have caught up with myself now after my trip - its amazing how long its taken me....unpacking, washing and catching up on sleep !



I'm back today to share another card made using the gorgeous new Tons of Love collection 
by Polkadoodles

Elephants are my absolute favourite animal - I would have a real one in my garden if it was allowed !

If you haven't looked yet, it's a great digital collection for all sorts of projects, Valentines, birthdays, New Babies, Spring cards and lots more and as always there are black and white digital stamps for you to colour and pre-coloured versions if you prefer.  There are 3 gorgeous paper bundles, a fabulous bundle of sentiments and there's also a set of elephant number images for those special birthday celebrations too.  

Don't forget if you want some more inspiration for this collection why not have a look in the Inspiration Gallery on the website.

Today's sweet card is using the digital stamp Gift Time, he is such a happy chap and who wouldn't want a present with him on top!


This is an A6 popup card, I'm loving this style at the moment as they are so easy to make.  

To make the card base I have used a cherry red card stock with a mat layer of deep red and then used 3 papers from the collection on the different panels of the card. 

For the centre popup panel I used a fabulous ricrac style die to cut a piece of the deep red card added a die cut layer of paper and then the cute elephant to the top with foam tape for dimension.

The elephant with his present has been coloured with Promarkers (see below for colours) and then fussy cut out.




To finish off my card I die cut different sized stars with some of the papers and adhered these around the design along with lots of gold confetti, star sequins and shimmer. 

The sentiment  is from the collection cut into a simple strip, layered onto deep re card with a touch of distress ink to take away the stark white of the card.

I hope that you like my card full of love today from this wonderful new Tons of Love by Polkadoodles and you'll be back to see another card from me very soon.


Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Polkadoodles digital stamp - Tons of Love - Gift Time
Polkadoodles digital Sentiment - Tons of Love - Greeting Bundle
Polkadoodles digital Sentiment - Tons of Love - Paper Bundle 2 Paper Bundle 3
Distress Ink - mowed lawn
Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens - clear
Pretty Pink Posh confetti - gold
Sugar & Spice Sequins - Unicorn
Sakura Gelly Roll pen - black, white, metallic blue


   
                 
Promarkers Used:

Elephant:       cool grey 5, 3, 2, 1
                     antique pink, salmon pink, pale pink
Toes:             vanilla, pastel yellow

Hat:              green, soft green, pastel green


Hat:               gold, mustard, vanilla
                      

Present:         cornflower, denim blue, pastel blue
                     gold, mustard, vanilla



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x