Saturday 17 February 2024

Love, chocolate and sunshine - Easter Swing Gnome with Pink Gem Designs

Hello everyone wishing you all a wonderful Saturday and a great weekend.

I'm here today to share a sweet Easter card that I've made using a very cute new digital stamp called Easter Swing Gnome by  Pink Gem Designs




This is a simple 6" x6" card with a popup frame.  I covered the frame and the base of the card with a couple of designer papers and assembled the pop up element onto my Kraft card blank.



The Gnome on the swing was resized and then printed out onto alcohol marker friendly cardstock, before colouring with my promarkers (see below for colours) and fussy cutting out.

I have attached the gnome on a strip of acetate, gluing only along the branch fro the swing so that the image hangs in the card aperture.








The sentiment from Polkadoodles was printed out and foiled and then adhered flat to the card panel, with a layer of green cardstock.

To complete my card I added some shiny green sequins and a few highlights around the design with a white gelly roll pen.



I really hope that you have enjoyed my card today and will drop by again to see my next project.





Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
Pink Gem Designs - Easter Swing Gnome
Polkadoodles Digital Sentiment - Springtime Smiles collection - 
Polkadoodles Digital Paper
Lisa Horton Crafts Designer Papers - Boxset
Sugar & Spice sequins - Mojito
Minc Foil - gold



Promarkers used :

Skin:        almond, blush, oatmeal, soft peach, dusky rose

Beard:

Hat:        gold, sunflower, buttercup
               carmine

Boots:

Flowers:    hot pink, carmine, cerise
                gold, buttercup
                 forest green, bright green, leaf green


Swing:

Eggs:        Egyptian blue, bluebell, 


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 


 Wendy x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x