Monday 5 February 2024

New Release - Bumble Buzz Collection with JMC Designs

Hello everyone I hope you had a lovely weekend.  

Its my turn to share another project for JMC Designs and I couldn't resist another cute bee card.




The fabulous Bumble Buzz collection has loads to offer and includes stamps, papers, ephemera and a digital collection and I absolutely love it.

The collection will be launching on Create & Craft TV on Friday the 9th of February at 12 noon and 5pm in two special anniversary shows with Julia McNeill Crafts.

There will be a deal of the day and 20% off across all JMC Designs products on C&Cs website, so make a note in your diaries to watch and grab a bargain as I would hate for you to miss out.

Don't forget if you would like to see what's in the collection then Julia did a Product launch on YouTube, if you missed it then here is the link for you to watch

YouTube Product Launch


For my card today I've used the Bumble Buzz Digital collection, to create a super sparkly card with apertures filled with lots of lovely honey. 

Where would we be without our wonderful bees, they are definitely something to be treasured and taken care of.

Don't forget to plant lots of bee friendly plants in your garden!

This is the very cute Picasso Bee digital stamp, which was resized to suit an A6 (UK size) card and coloured with my Promarkers, before fussy cutting out.

I added clear sparkle to my little bees wings and used a white gel pen to add highlights and i have added glossy accents to the honey.  This little bee is hard at work making sure the hive is filled with lovely honey.

The background for my card is one of the gorgeous papers from the collection, printed out and cut to size. I then used a hexagon die to cut out some of the honeycomb and then mounted this panel on a piece of lovely golden glitter card.


I added a few lemon coloured sequins into the apertures to look like pollen.

My sweet little bee was then adhered onto the design with foam tape for extra dimension.

The sentiment from the digital collection was printed out and foiled in gold to coordinate with the card and added to the design.

I really hope that you like my card today and it would be lovely if you you leave me a comment and let me know what you think.



Hasta luego ๐Ÿ‘‹ 


Enjoy the rest of your day !


Card recipe:
JMC Designs digital collection - Bumble Buzz - Picasso Bee
Lisa Horton Crafts - Euphoria Glitter cardstock
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - clear
Minc foil - gold
Gelly Roll pen - white, metallic grey
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - clear
Craft Consortium sequins - Tell it to the bees
Glossy accents



Promarkers used :

Bee:         gold, sunflower, buttercup
                blue-black, cool grey 7, 6

Wings:       cool aqua

Honey:       bisque, honeycomb
 
Brush:       caramel, sandstone, khaki, champagne


                      
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog I would love if you could leave me a comment. 

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment it’s much appreciated.

Wendy x